grr what a $*#!@
Sunday, June 11, 2006
do I have to be fierce, rough & harsh so others would respect me! is being kind and considerable means I'm naive.. is considering others' needs and dealing kindly means am habla.. do I have to raise my voice and scream so that everybody make sure that next time he would think million times before even bothering me.. is the way of being forgiving and easy going with others makes me weak!! do I have to kid others and make fun of them and mock at them to avoid bothering me!!

NO and Thousand NO.. I'll always be me.. That's me.. I won't change for sum.. Just sum of some ppl who don't understand how to deal with others.. but I'll find a way and KIND STIFF ;o) way to let them understand and to draw their attention that they HAVE to know their own borders themselves.. or.. they have to meet the OTHER ME.. ;o)
posted by My Corner at 1:23 am | Permalink |


7 Comments:


  • At 6:27 am, Blogger Veeeva

    u know the saying : " nas t'7af met'7tesheesh??"

    aho el nas di menhom keteer... accordingly , yea u have to be rude so that ppl will HAVE to respect u  
  • At 2:40 pm, Anonymous Anonymous

    There are 4 kinds of people, the passive, the assertive, the aggressive, the passive aggressive & the assertive aggressive.
    Passive aggressive = be calm & account on others smartness then if not turn into aggressive.
    Assertive aggressive = start with assertiveness then if not turn into aggression & that's the most successful style in life & career.  
  • At 10:47 pm, Blogger Ahmed Fathy

    Reham,

    I liked this quote from The Prince by Nicolo Machiavelli:
    " Upon this a question arises: whether it be better to be loved than feared or feared than loved? It may be answered that one should wish to be both, but, because it is difficult to unite them in one person, is much safer to be feared than loved, when, of the two, either must be dispensed with "

    I didnt like the quote because that's me, but because I ask myself the same question regulary.  
  • At 8:12 pm, Blogger My Corner

    SB: Walaa thank u so much for passing by my blog :o)

    Tamer: for the very 1st instant i didn't got what u mean.. but then .. i got it.. and i'll do my best.. although it's not easy to change urself.. but it's challaning anyways ;o)

    Ahmed: Welcome to my blog.. u know what! i prefere being loved than being feared .. bs u know what ya Ahmed..!! when i'm hurt.. i always think.. "I SHOULD BE RUDE.. I SHOULD BE FEARED"  
  • At 11:16 am, Anonymous Anonymous

    Ha...ha...ha..I can hear u lady ;)..mesh we said..eno let's be ourselves...and let them do whatever they want...give them the big toz ya Ricoh :D  
  • At 9:33 pm, Blogger Polka Dotted

    http://batabeet.blogspot.com/2006/03/kind-vs-respectful.html

    just check this.. freaky :D

    each of ur blogs represents a thought i have... its my first visit here and i dont think it will be the last

    go gurl :)  
  • At 8:47 am, Blogger My Corner

    it's my honor BatabEEt... u're always welcome :o)