I hated myself... but u deserve so..!!
Saturday, August 12, 2006
I feel bitterness, suffocated… want to cry… to scream.. u r killing urself.. u r leaving the past snap u, tearing u.. u r dieing in front of me.. u r living as dead ppl.. u r trying to smile, laugh, react with others and try to convince others u r leading a normal life.. Whenever I give myself a chance to just think that I'm only a negative person whose ... nothing…my only use in ur life is to let u think u r ok... OMG the way I shouted with u... the way I pushed unmercifully on ur weakness point that I'm the only one who knows; is because I want u to wake up... I'm fade up... I don't want u to pass through the same sequence that I've passed through my entire life, I really really feel so inhuman... so injured... so cold… so lonely... so strange between others... ppl look at me with sympathy in their eyes… as if am ya 3eeny case … JUST WAKE UP… NEVER EVER LET ANY BODY IN THIS WHOLE WORLD INFLEUENCE ON UR OWN LIFE… u r much more PRECIOUS than being broken and smashed from such story… don't u know… can't u feel that all what I've done is for ur own sake… is out of my fear on u… out of my love.. u stupid, idiot, narrow minded… retarded mind person... just dive inside u... and u know well what I mean.. u'll definitely be sure that it was only bec of my love… may be I was hard, rigid, stiff and unbearable... but it was my last way to let u know... to let u wake up… oh.. I hated myself when I pushed unmercifully but it was the only the way…
posted by My Corner at 8:42 pm | Permalink |


5 Comments:


  • At 11:37 pm, Blogger hurricane_x

    mmm...
    trying to save other people from doing the same mistakes u've done b4...
    I failed to do so with others,... hope u succeeded.
    u've been tagged :)  
  • At 1:18 am, Blogger My Corner

    i'll never stop Mr.X.. specially that the one am talking about is my half!! hope she'd consider!

    thanks for tagging ya fandem ;o)check my reply b2a :oD  
  • At 1:52 pm, Blogger Polka Dotted

    well.. what a wake up
    well first I thought u're sayin this to urself... And that's exactly what i wanna say to myself.. just not ready for un unmercy fight yet ...  
  • At 11:20 am, Blogger My Corner

    batouta.. it's not me ya babe.. i've been through this b4.. bs unfortunately ana mosh ba3taber.. bs when u see ur half passing thru the same story.. nope.. there must be a very stiff No and a very Big FULL STOP.  
  • At 11:06 am, Blogger My Corner

    Anytime BlackLander ...

    Thanks for passing by :o)